Join Glytec and Becker’s Healthcare for a live webinar, “Leveraging data to craft a best-in-class glycemic management program.”
Approximately one-third of all hospitalized patients have diabetes or experience hyperglycemia, making glycemic management an issue that affects every department. While measuring and tracking glycemic management performance is a critical component to improving patient outcomes, many hospitals lack the standards and processes to extract and analyze this data.
In this webinar, Kendall Rogers, MD, from UNM Health Services in Albuquerque, N.M., and Jordan Messler, MD, from Glytec, will discuss real-world insight on inpatient glucometrics, insulinometrics and more.
- Identify strategies to use data to drive change and improve patient outcomes
- Understand the metrics and key performance indicators to track in the hospital
- Categorize the different types of data for measuring outcomes, processes, and ROI
- Review the technologies that can facilitate data tracking and reporting
- Define glucometrics and insulinometrics
You Might Also Like