If you have a strong project management background in the healthcare technology space, we encourage you to apply for the Senior Project Manager position at Glytec. We are a fast-growing healthcare solution company conveniently located in Waltham off of Route 128. Our offices are newly renovated with an onsite gym, café, and free ample parking. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and employee perks.
The Senior Project Manager is a critical member of Glytec’s delivery team and oversees multiple large-scale implementations of Glytecs’s products at hospitals and health systems nationwide. Glytec is the pioneer of digital therapeutics and the industry’s leader in insulin optimization technologies and services. We are proud to be improving the lives of people with diabetes across the healthcare continuum! Reporting to the Senior Director of Delivery, this individual will play a key part on the delivery team during a time of growth and optimization with the aim to increase time to value for Glytec across health systems nationwide.
- Oversee all aspects of the deployment of Glucommander at health systems including advanced project planning, development of a detailed project plan, discovery, and execution of the implementation at new and established clients.
- Drive all components of the project lifecycle including appropriate coordination of clinical and technical subject matter experts. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to various
- Maintain technical aptitude and knowledge base (e.g. familiarity with standard integration programing) and work closely with the Technical Lead to ensure successful execution of technical deliverables.
- Work closely with Glytec clinical teams to ensure that Glytec is well positioned to address client strategy and key objectives for deploying Glucommander.
- Serve as the primary client contact and develop strong relationships with client project team and executives.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate to all parties throughout the implementation
- Work with senior leadership to define project scope and requirements to aid in the development and executive of the Statement of Work.
- Manage changes in scope and develop and track risk and mitigation plans.
- Responsible for critical project documentation including the project plan in Smartsheet, agenda development, meeting materials, reports on project status, and FDA required documentation.
- Ensure smooth transition of knowledge to internal team and client management, per project timelines and scope.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise project
- Aid in the development and refinement of Glytec’s deployment strategy, process and methodology to increase the velocity and scale at which the delivery team deploys.
- Support new team member onboarding and cross-team training on Glytec’s delivery model.
- Serve as internal SME for Smartsheet and other project tools leveraged.
- Responsible for client upgrade and expansion projects as assigned.
- Work collaboratively to develop consistent methodology in the upgrade project framework.
- Drive internal coordination and communication across Glytec’s Technical, Product, Clinical and Sales teams to optimize client outcomes and the delivery model.
- Contribute to defining annual goals set for the delivery team and be accountable for achieving team metrics (Company OKRs)
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of PMI methods and how to apply them to achieve optimal results
- Aid the Senior Director, Delivery in other projects and initiatives as assigned.
Minimum Requirements: You confirm that you meet the following requirements for the Senior Project Manager position:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- 6+ years of experience working in clinical healthcare IT development, implementation, or comparable role.
- 6+ years of project management experience in multi-resource, multi-personnel, and multi-disciplinary projects that require hardware and software
- Adept leader who is persuasive, encouraging, and
- Excellent internal and client communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Able to appropriately manage risks and project escalations, should they arise.
- Self-starter without hesitation to bring new ideas to fruition.
- Ability to collaborate in a team or work
- Work and respond promptly to demanding timelines with shifting
- Strong interpersonal
- Technology savvy with an ability to quickly learn, understand, and apply new
- Effectively prioritize and flex during project cycle, specifically during times of
- Work well in a high-pressure
Reasons to Join Us
- Be a part of a small and fast-growing team
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits
- Travel/Work in Waltham, Massachusetts office
- Travel is required up to 30% depending on project schedules and visits to Glytec offices
- Must be able to manage responsibilities within distributed, matrix organization (many fellow employees work remotely or in different office location)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.