Glytec is the insulin management software company for healthcare providers focused on improving the quality and cost of care. Its FDA-cleared titration software and proprietary algorithms power the only solution capable of delivering personalized diabetes treatment recommendations across the continuum of care, from hospital to home. With ongoing support from its team of doctors, nurses, and technologists headquartered outside of Boston, Glytec improves outcomes and controls costs for the large population of patients requiring insulin treatment – including those with and without a diagnosis of diabetes.
As the Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing strategic customer relationships that promote growth, retention, and loyalty. You will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with Glytec products and improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. You have a strong growth mindset and will be with your customers every step of the way, including rallying internal resources to do the same. You are a team player that brings teams together to work in a customer-centric environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Take ownership of our impact to ensure our customers love our company, our tools and succeed in their Glycemic Management directives
- Drive long term revenue within your customer territory by maximizing contract renewals, increasing adoption/usage and uncovering growth opportunities.
- Assist Glytec in understanding trends with our customers to create methodologies for how to deploy, develop and support our tools.
- Build relationships with, and deeply understand our customers workflows and challenges, so you can a) bring forth and channel back improvement ideas b) ensure our solutions work successfully c) build champions for Glytec who will recommend and endorse us
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with Glytec teams to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Clearly and effectively communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to key internal and external stakeholders
- Drive enrollment and participation in marketing opportunities, webinars, education, and conferences
- 5-7 years of experience in one or more of: a client facing role in a healthcare IT or experience in a customer management role for enterprise customers
- A scrappy, entrepreneurial approach where you see problems as opportunities and would rather build than read the handbook
- A strong strategic mindset that earns a customer’s trust and respect
- History of taking complicated problems, finding solutions and seeing the customer through to the end, working the higher-level strategy down to the smallest details
- You are excited to learn and explore new areas of expertise, and to grow with the role and Glytec as we experience rapid growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; technical discipline/technical experience preferred
- Highly refined presentation and facilitation skills that are easily adaptable
- Strategic and entrepreneurial outlook with strong collaboration skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, and able to drive communication across internal and external teams
- Ability to collaborate in a team or work independently
- Work and respond promptly to demanding timelines with shifting priorities
Reasons to Join Us
- Be a part of a small, fun and fast-growing team
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits
- 25-40% (post covid) travel dependent on customer needs and visits to Glytec offices
Glytec is operating at 100% remote during COVID-19 as a precaution.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
All offers of employment are contingent on the results of a background check and drug test.