The primary focus of the Senior Account Operations Analyst will be to design, develop and deliver solutions through understanding current and future state Glytec customer management needs (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Partner Growth, Delivery, Support, Finance and Contracting). This will be accomplished by partnering with key stakeholders to achieve improved productivity through a collaborative and consultative approach.
The Senior Account Operations Analyst duties would be as follows:
- Works with key stakeholders in determining commercial improvements to better support changing needs and processes.
- Helps develop the implementation plan of the commercial systems roadmap.
- Administer fields and relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, and custom buttons and links.
- Maintains the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, campaigns, opportunities, proposals, dashboards and reports.
- Develops training materials and facilitates end user training sessions on Salesforce (initial training & ongoing reinforcement training) and other applicable systems.
- Maintains system metrics to track trends in usage and adoption.
- Supports Sales in sequencing efforts
- Understand additional tools needed for integration and deploy tools to support process improvements.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality enhancements
- BA in Business Analytics or Information Systems from accredited 4 year college/university
- 4-6 years administering Salesforce (Salesforce Administration Certified preferred)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with marketing, communication and other systems. (Hubspot a plus)
- 2-3 years designing and developing processes in a fast paced agile environment
- Demonstrated understanding of business process development and project management life cycle
- Self-motivated & detail orientated
- Experience with managing operational focused projects
- Strong technical aptitude for data management
- Profecient with MS Excel & MS Visio
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Travel between offices may be required.
- On occasion, nights and weekends may be required to achieve the goals of the commercial team.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.