The Operations Project Manager is a critical member of Glytec’s Delivery and Operations team and oversees multiple key cross-company initiatives. This individual will play a key role in deploying and driving processes that will support company growth and scale. This role will encourage and foster engagement and cohesion between various internal departments. To be successful in this role, you will ensure quality of operations, communication, and collaboration across Glytec teams. Ideal candidates are ambitious, attentive to detail, and bring exceptional people skills to the role.
Glytec is the pioneer of digital therapeutics and the industry’s leader in insulin optimization technologies and services. We are proud to be improving the lives of people with diabetes across the healthcare continuum! Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations, this individual will play a key part on the team during a time of growth and process optimization on a large scale.
- Work in conjunction with Senior Director of Operations to define targeted project initiatives associated with Glytec program success.
- Manage company wide initiatives and work effectively with key stake holders across the organization.
- Oversee all aspects of the internal project initiatives, including project scope, a detailed project plan, discovery, deliverables, training, and execution.
- Serve as the primary contact during project engagement and develop strong relationships with project team and executives.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate to all parties throughout the implementation
- Manage changes in scope and develop and track risk and mitigation plans.
- Responsible for critical project documentation including the project plan in Smartsheet, agenda development, meeting materials, reports on project status, and regulatory required documentation.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project
- Coach, mentor, and motivate project team to achieve project success.
- Serve as team SME of regulatory documentation, processes, and training.
- Serve as internal SME for Smartsheet and other project tools leveraged.
- Contribute to defining annual goals set for the Operations team and be accountable for achieving team metrics (Company OKRs).
- Collaborate with Regulatory and HR for process monitoring and efficacy.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of PMI methods and how to apply them to achieve optimal results.
- Aid the Senior Director, Operations in other projects and initiatives as assigned.
Minimum Requirements: You confirm that you meet the following requirements for the Senior Director Program Management position:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working in clinical healthcare IT development, implementation, or comparable role.
- 3-5 years of project management experience in multi-resource, multi-personnel, and multi-disciplinary projects that require hardware and software
- Adept leader who is persuasive, encouraging, and
- Excellent internal and client communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Able to appropriately manage risks and project escalations, should they arise.
- Self-starter without hesitation to bring new ideas to fruition.
- Ability to collaborate in a team or work
- Work and respond promptly to demanding timelines with shifting
- Strong interpersonal
- Effectively prioritize and flex during project cycle, specifically during times of
- Work well in a high-pressure
- Work in Greenville, South Carolina or Waltham, Massachusetts office
- 10 to 30% travel depending on project initiatives and visits to Glytec offices.
- Must be able to manage responsibilities within distributed, matrix organization (many fellow employees work remotely or in different office location)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.