Glytec is the insulin management software company for healthcare providers focused on improving the quality and cost of care. Its FDA-cleared titration software and proprietary algorithms power the only solution capable of delivering personalized diabetes treatment recommendations across the continuum of care, from hospital to home. With ongoing support from its team of doctors, nurses and technologists headquartered outside of Boston, Glytec improves outcomes and controls costs for the large population of patients requiring insulin treatment – including those with and without a diagnosis of diabetes.
If you are a Registered nurse with inpatient experience, we encourage you to apply for the Clinical Project Lead position at Glytec. Glytec is the pioneer of digital therapeutics and the industry’s leader in insulin optimization technologies and services. We are proud to be improving the lives of people with diabetes across the healthcare continuum! We are a fast-growing healthcare solution company conveniently located in Waltham off of Route 128. Our offices are newly renovated with an onsite gym, café, and free ample parking. We offer competitive salary, benefits, flexible schedules, and additional employee perks. During the COVID pandemic our offices remain closed while we operate effectively in a fully remote capacity
The Clinical Project Lead is a critical member of Glytec’s delivery team and will serve as a clinical subject matter expert for product functionality with broad clinical responsibilities. You will primarily be focused on deploying Glytec’s solution at hospitals and health systems nationwide. Other responsibilities include participation in customer support needs and working with education team in developing clinical materials. Reporting to the Director of Clinical Delivery, this individual will play a key role on the delivery team during a time of growth and optimization as we aim to increase time to value for Glytec across health systems nationwide.
- Perform functional and technical requirements gathering for integration solutions and draft comprehensive integration specifications.
- Initiate and facilitate client meetings as needed to advance project goals for integration solutions.
- Coordinate and facilitate testing of integration solutions (including data validation) with clients and third-party vendors.
- Collaborate with Glytec Project Manager and clinical leads. Delegate tasks and coordinate deliverables across internal teams as required to meet project requirements.
- Monitor progress and track details using Smartsheet, JIRA, Confluence and other technologies.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to troubleshoot and resolve problems as may arise.
- Manage resolution of outstanding issues before and after project go-live events.
- Liaise with clients and internal stakeholders regarding enhancement requests.
- Maintain, publish and disseminate technical reference manual and other integration solutions documentation.
- Complete regulatory-related documentation and sign-offs as needed for compliance with quality assurance and FDA requirements.
- May act as Technical Project Manager if/as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, information systems or related discipline.
- Three or more years' professional work experience in IT organization (development, project management or client services).
- Keen understanding of health information systems (e.g., electronic medical record systems; laboratory information systems; admission, discharge and transfer systems, charting systems, etc.).
- Experience with (or knowledge of) HL7 standards.
- Experience with SQL, XML and JSON files, data analysis and database methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Internet/Intranet and networking concepts.
- Ability to conduct technical training and write technical documents.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Professional Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) and technologies such as Smartsheet, JIRA and Confluence.
- Excellent client-facing interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to cultivate rapport and facilitate communication with project leaders.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills, with significant attention to detail.
- Proven ability to function independently, take initiative and exercise sound judgment.
- Previous or current employment with a health information technology company, medical device company, hospital, health system or other healthcare organization.
- Knowledge of computer programming.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience with (or knowledge of) Web Services API (RESTful) and interface engines (e.g., Cloverleaf, Ensemble, Mirth).
- Knowledge of healthcare and health information exchange (HIE) standards and best practices.
- Experience with deployment of enterprise software solutions in healthcare settings.
- Work in Waltham, Massachusetts office.
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% (to client and partner sites).
- Some work on nights and weekends may be required to achieve goals of department and company.
- Must be able to manage responsibilities within distributed, matrix organization (many fellow employees work remotely or in different office location).
Reasons to Join Us
- Be a part of a small and fast-growing team
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
All offers of employment are contingent on the results of a background check and drug test.