Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement Glytec recruitment policies and procedures and manage full process.
- Design and update job descriptions in alignment with company Quality Management System.
- Advertise and identify potential candidates from various channels (e.g., social media, professional platforms, Glytec website, and employee networks).
- Screen incoming resumes and applications to fill Glytec positions.
- Complete preliminary interview and screening process – including phone, video and in-person and coordinate follow up interviews with appropriate internal employees.
- Prepare and distribute assignments and interview pre-work as appropriate. Coordinate with hiring manager in development and review of any interview work.
- Review qualified candidates with hiring managers and support interview process.
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Recommend ways to improve Glytec brand.
- Coordinate offer emails and discussions, respond to questions about compensation, benefits and Glytec culture.
- Develop and monitor HR metrics – examples may include time-to-fill, cost-to-fill employee retention.
- Collaborate with managers, finance, and leadership to forecast hiring needs based on team capacity and company objectives.
- Work with recruiters for approved positions to manage process.
- Build company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners.
- Conduct background checks.
Other HR Activities:
- Coordinate with operations, regulatory, and finance to facilitate employee onboarding process – inclusive of process development, adherence, and optimization.
- Coordinate all new hire communication – including employee and hiring manager.
- Responsible for request and monitoring of employee computer, equipment, and systems access.
- Schedule all new employee core onboarding curriculum in adherence with Glytec standards.
- Develop process for alignment of new hire start dates to develop cadence of new hire groups.
- Serve as active member of Glytec HR committee – responsible for committee agendas, documentation, and action items.
- Coordinate employee offboarding process – including exit interviews, removal of systems access, and return of Glytec hardware.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining Glytec employee handbook and benefits documentation – for distribution to active employees and candidates during recruitment.
- Serve as administrator for company HRIS platform – Namely.
- Benefits – Market research, employee survey,
- Collaborate with finance in negotiating terms / benefits agreements, etc.
- Responsible, with support from Quality and Regulatory Affairs (QARA), for developing, training to, and ensuring compliance with department specific quality policies, processes, SOPs, and work instructions including updating and revising as needed. Supports the Sr. Director QARA in implementing all applicable regulatory/quality requirements, providing documentation support during audits, participating in problem-solving processes, and conducting root cause analysis and corrective action for quality failures.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements: You confirm that you meet the following requirements for the Human Resources Manager position:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Background in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, or relevant field preferred
- At least five years of HR or relevant experience.
- Experience as an HR recruiter or similar role.
- Familiarity with industry standard recruiting practices – health IT space preferred.
- Knowledgeable about HR labor legislation, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Team leaders able to make effective decisions quickly.
- Experience in HRIS systems – Namely preferred.
- Action oriented – able to set and meet deadlines.
- Light travel between Glytec Greenville and Waltham offices may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
All offers of employment are contingent on the results of a background check and drug test.