Essential Job Functions:
Role and Responsibility:
Director of Partner Growth will be responsible for all aspects of revenue generation in their designated territory. This individual will play a critical role in driving the company’s expansion and renewal strategies. The Director will be charged with contributing to the creation and execution of a strategic, highly predictable, and accountable sales function. The Director will partner with the customer success team to develop and work opportunities grounded in a solution /value-based type sales methodology and able to seamlessly interface with the c-suite and clinical leadership within major hospitals, health systems and academic medical centers, payers and partners.
The Director Is expected to be a deal closer, a charismatic, sophisticated, creative and experienced account management and sales leader who will know how to work closely with the Internal team(s} and the customers in order to meet the business objectives. In addition, the Director is expected to understand what marketing tools and processes are required in order to maximize sales and to assist the team that prepares those tools.
The Director Partner Growth will:
- Generate a pipeline and drive toward customer contract expansions
- In conjunction with Customer Account team leadership, develop and implement a strategic plan grow customer product mix to achieve revenue and profit objectives
- Partner with clinical practice team to develop valuable clinical improvement messaging and optimization efforts and plans to lay the foundation for growth.
- Act as a cross-functional business leader by helping shape a culture of innovation, collaboration and high integrity
- Be comfortable in a virtual sales environment
- Build credibility and trust with customer influencers and buyers
- Stay current on competitive landscape
- Have a deep understanding of priorities in the customers’ C- suite
Knowledge & Skills
Professional Experience and Skills:
- Knows how to close. Knows how to build the basic processes needed to do it again, and again, and again. Likes winning, likes managing, and has a demonstrated track record of driving growth
- Is a proven software account exec who has been the revenue driver for a fast-growing business that consistently drove m/m and y/y revenue increases; combined experience in both small and large companies is highly desired
- Proven success selling software into healthcare providers
- Credibility and current relationships with key influencers, is a major plus
- Track record in a high-growth, hands-on culture
- Known as a collaborative culture builder with the highest ethical standards
- Comfortable working across all departments at Glytec
- Superb written oral communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Driven, success-oriented, flexible team player who can juggle multiple and/or changing priorities in a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong track record of execution and follow through
- Strong leadership attributes and a high degree of motivation, professionalism, and integrity with advanced organizational, problem solving, coaching, and team building skills
- Motivated to improve the level of care provided by hospitals and the health of the patients Glytec was created to serve
- Travel is required.
- Nights and weekends may be required to achieve the goals of the department and the company.