Clinical Support, Level 1
DEPARTMENT: Clinical Delivery
Provides onsite clinical support on the safe and effective use of Glucommander and related products to healthcare practitioners under the direction of the Clinical Director or Clinical Project Lead.
This is a per diem role where hours and work assignments will vary according to company needs, and work will be on an “as needed” basis.
- Demonstrates safe and effective use of the Glucommander to healthcare practitioners
- Maintains current knowledge about Glucommander products and services offered and serve as subject matter expert
- Maintain strong basic understanding of inpatient glycemic management
- Ensures personal understanding of all quality policy/system items that are personally applicable. Follows all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance.
- Offer availability for at least 2 go-live assignments per year
- Completes all onsite preparation requirements in timely manner
- Performs tasks and activities, as assigned, and accepts all assignments and priorities of such through the clinical department.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years clinical experience
- EMR experience preferred
- Diabetes management experience preferred
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. Good business ethics and common sense skills.
- RN license required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Inpatient diabetes care experience preferred
- CDCES, or BC-ADM preferred
- 100% Travel
- Complete any hospital required credentialing requirements to go onsite
- Night shift work required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
All offers of employment are contingent on the results of a background check and drug test.