- Lead the development of Glytec's analytic reporting platforms and dashboards.
- Manage the operating model for overseeing enhancements, requirements, updates, strategy alignment, and efficiencies of a central service function.
- Collaborate with internal groups including Sales, Clinical Practice, Product Management, Data, and Engineering to inform product and reporting decisions, document business logic, and inform the optimal design of our data infrastructure.
- Collaborate with our Data Engineering team to optimize our centralized data repository, owning the build-out and continuous improvement of our business logic definitions, data automation for reporting and documentation.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to support commercial business tactics.
- Managing a growing team of analytics professionals, ensuring constant improvement in their professional skills, and guiding in the execution of their responsibilities
- Implement the framework and processes to maintain and manage service level agreements with our internal and external key stakeholders
- Providing thought leadership and acting as a subject matter expert in the design and development of analytics solutions
- Develop a thorough understanding of our business objectives and operations to proactively identify new areas of analysis and refine existing metrics
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable navigating such a high-growth, environment with minimal guidance.
- Strong communication skills – ability to listen attentively and engage actively to obtain a full understanding of the requests and desired state to ensure output meets requirements
- Ability to understand the business model and plotting KPI’s to assist in making successful decisions
- Innovative and conceptual thinking – capacity to synthesize facts, requests, issues to identify patterns and develop innovative means of addressing needs
- Problem solver – ability to identify problems, define causes, and develop/implement timely solutions.
- Strong teamwork – collaborates well with direct and cross-functional team members.
- 4+ years of data analytics experience, including with business intelligence platforms and data warehouse solutions
- Advanced proficiency with MSSQL, MySQL, BI technologies and tools (e.g. Qlik, Tableau) with a willingness to learn new systems
- Knowledge of clinical information systems and Healthcare analytics
- Clinical report writing, visualization, and interpretation for end-users
- Advance knowledge with statistical analysis
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, R, and Excel
- Able to effectively and efficiently translate operational and "big picture" understanding into metrics-driven and thinking
- Experience developing and implementing strategic plans while rolling up your sleeves to jump into data tasks as necessary
- Excellent attention to detail, including the ability to identify, dig into, and remedy errors
You confirm that you meet the following requirements for the position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Intelligence or related field required, Master’s preferred
Reasons to Join Us
- Be a part of a small and fast-growing team
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits
- Minimal Travel is required.
- Nights and weekends may be required to achieve the goals of the department and the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Glytec is operating at 100% remote during COVID-19 as a precaution.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
All offers of employment are contingent on the results of a background check and drug test.